Updates as of 6:00AM Pacific Thursday, November 25th, 2021
Highway 1 – Trans Canada Highway
- Abbotsford to Chilliwack, BC – Closed due to flooding. Estimated time of re-opening Thu Nov 25 at 9:00 PM PST– next update Thursday, November 25th, 2021 9AM Pacific
- Chilliwack to Hope, BC – PARTIALLY OPEN. – Lane Closure. Expect delays due to congestion. Travel for essential purposes only. – next update Thursday, November 25th, 2021 9AM Pacific
- Boston Bar to Spences Bridge, BC – Closed due to flooding and multiple sections of road wiped away – No ETA of opening – next update Friday November 26th, 12PM Pacific
Highway 3 (Crowsnest)
- Hope to Princeton, BC – OPEN – Road check in place – Essential Travel Only including movement of commercial goods. Expect major delays – One lane each way with sections of single lane alternating.
Highway 5 (Coquihalla)
- Hope to Merritt, BC – Closed due to mudslide – No ETA of opening – No detour available – next update Friday November 26th, 12PM Pacific
Highway 7 (Lougheed Highway)
- Mission to Agassiz, BC – OPEN – Open for regular 2-way travel. Watch for traffic control. Expect delays. This route is now designated as Essential Services Only, no passenger vehicle travel. Road checks in place.
- Agassiz – Hope, BC – OPEN – Essential Travel Only including movement of commercial goods – Road check in place – Single lane alternating traffic in place. Expect MAJOR delays.
Both railroads are now (amazingly) operating at reduced speeds through the BC interior.
- CP is NOW accepting westbound ONLY into BC from Toronto / Montreal.
- CN will start to accept inbound loads ONLY starting tomorrow…..out of TOR/MTL/HAL.